Shadowseal - Roleplaying Community
Please, Log in to see the forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please, Log in to see the forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Master Assassin Silver.
Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ] EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:52 pm by Miraz

» Aliaa Mourneshadow- Succubus, Queen of Suffering.
Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:33 pm by E1Alpha

» Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim
Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:40 pm by Shadowseal

» Azrel Darkwinter - Lich
Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:57 pm by E1Alpha

» Illidari Battle Mage-Tristanna Fadewing
Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ] EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:11 am by T3chpriest

» William. Yeah. That's right.
Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 pm by Shadowseal

» Xylethias " Ghost " Duskblade
Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:22 pm by Prototype

» Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ]
Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 pm by Shadowseal

» Master Smith
Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ] EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:15 am by ssaris

Staff List

Administrator

Shadowseal

Loremaster

E1Alpha

T3chpriest

Event Moderator

E1Alpha

ssaris

Game Master

Lillihugz

Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ]

+2
Shadowseal
Prototype
6 posters

Go down

Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ] Empty Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ]

Post  Prototype Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:31 am

Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ] NathrezimXul

Name: Xu'l the Sunfall a.k.a Ethalen Thel'amath

Class: Arcanist / Necromancer

Race: Nathrezim a.k.a Dreadlord

Height: 2,1 m in Immortal Form / 1,8 m in Mortal Body

Weight: 167 Kg in Immortal Form / 125 Kg in Mortal Body

Appearance in Mortal From: Ethalen Thel'amath, a rather well built body with saphire blue glimmering eyes, one of the few highborne still existing in Azeroth ( As most of them are dead in lore ) He has long snow white hair, a goatee styled beard on the tip of his chin. His skin and face flawless due its racial traits, as stated the elves were created like dragons, flawless in every aspect of appearance. He is usually seen his chin held hide with pride and honor, many would tell from his appearance that he is of noble blood. He usually wears a well tailored robe, it seems to have cost a fortune and tailored in one of the best tailors found within the glorious city of Stormwind.

Appearance in Immortal From: Xu'l the Sunfall, a rather large Nathrezim large hooves and massive wings erupt from his back. His skin is rather dark violet and his eyes burning in emerald green. He has heavy armor covering his chest and legs, dark hooves long sharp horns and long tar black sharp claws. As he speaks his tone is low and a haunting echo after each sentence much like many known Nathezims such as Varimathras, Mal'ganis, Balnazzar and many more. He also has two sharp fangs seen when he speaks. At most part his grin is wicked and extremly sinister. A truly fearsome and malefic being a Dreadlord.

Personality in Mortal Form: Ethalen Thel'amath, a Quel'dorei Archmage serving under King Varian Wrynn and the Kirin'tor. He is kind and intelligent, usually nice to the people around him, offering his knowledge to help those who are in need of help. His plans are all but good however, he finds loopholes, uses them to slowly bent the will of the ones he helps, finding their emotions trought learning their way of life and their moral codes. Cunning and mysterious he walks this earth offering help and same time recieving it, giving and taking as if a law of nature or some call it fate. He loves to live by the code of the Nathrezim and cause corruption within the weak minded mortals, seeking the ones cunning and holding much knowledge that can be useful, slowly but surely bending them around to his benefit and using them as tools to cause havok. He is duplicitous or two-faced however he would be called by one who would know his plans. There arent many, and noone can truly know that which goes in in the cunning mind of a Dreadlord. Overall, he is helpful, charming, cunning, and sinister.

Personality in Immortal Form: Xu'l the Sunfall, a fearsome Nathrezim with a cold glare. Sinister and cunning plans he sows the seeds of corruptions on the planet of Azeroth. As he is revealed from his corpse after alot of work ( assuming ) he is cold and merciless, enraging when faced by light users he chooses to use magic instead of close quarter combat, he rather disgusts it. When the odds are too great he would try to escape and flee in any way possible, offer a deal that would even make him as a servant inorder to survive, over time his plans would of course be unknown, the Nathrezim are two-faced they are unpredictable and sinister as is Xu'l the Sunfall. Aside from being the dreadful demonic entety and a commander in the ranks of the Burning Legion, he enjoys the lust and extacy of mortal offerings, he finds dominance and enslavement ( Of course with the premmision OOCly from the said person ) as his past time hobby. In overall, he is sinister, power seeking, strong willed and strong magic wielding demon who will do anything inorder to see his plans to come into reality and eventually see Azeroth burn in its demise and agony.

History
( Prestory <- Click here )

As years had passed Xu'l had faced his demise, he had been killed by a group of demonhunters who had traped Xu'l in a rather cunning and unpredictable way. It was a cold and a dreadful night, the silver glimmering moon up in the clear night sky Xu'l had arrived into his destination to meet a person who apparently had offered alot of interest for Xu'l without expecting a trap he had walked into an area wich was warded so teleporation was impossible. The person itself had hiden within the house while two master Demon Hunters came to face the powerful Nathrezim. The battle had raged out, Xu'l had abandoned the body for a last stand. Unleashing merciless attacks upon the Demon Hunters Xu'l was no match for their tactics due to suprise. He was slain easily after a long and bloody battle. The Demon Hunters were wounded and weakened heavily but the Dreadlord had fallen, swearing his vengance before he was slain. His essence however remained in the twisting nether and years had passed before he had regenerated to his full potential once more, the cultists who had served him in the past were faithful and loyal to their dreadful master, expecting to get great power and wealth in exchange of a long lasting ritual to cast the darkness upon the Azeroth once more, they had called upon the master of apocalypse Xu'l the Sunfall. Many were sacraficed, many were drained from their power inorder Xu'l to finaly accept the call and return to the dieng planet.

As Xu'l was once more in Azeroth the cultists however didn't get what they expected, instead they were tortured and eventually killed due their disturbance and arrogance to call upon. Their souls were put a meal to his power, he had regenerated from the worthless cultists, in hunger for more and his eternal wrath cast upon the world he was once more unleashed to sow the seed of corruption in Azeroth. With his destructive wake he had traveled at nights trought the Deadwind Pass to Duskwood, he spent months near the small village called " Darkshire " the constant attacks of the worgen and the roaming undead he found a perfect place in one of the abandoned undead reeking crypt. The restless dead were a great distraction, making sure that the locals who remained in Duskwood would not dare to set their feet into the crypt or near the cemetary. For months he had waited his opportunity, hiding in the shadows he had learned the ways of the people how they act in danger and in peace, how they spend their time and how they develop their mortal emotions against one another. With the power of telpathy he had corrupted one of the guards for a long time now, when the opportunity most benefit to him represent itself he had striked from the shadows, corrupting the guard enough to make him venture trought the dark forest near the crypt. As the guard was weak in will he could not resist the cunning magic of a Nathrezim he had walked to his doom in which Xu'l had taken the body to his personal use.

Once more for months he had acted the way as a guard, living in Darkshire as one of the soldiers he sliped away to the borders of Elwynn Forest another small village they called " Goldshire " as he had arrived there he found that it was another location, near the city he could remain for a good amount of time. Waiting for his chance to move on and advance with his malefic plans. He had learned its inhabitants from outside and inside, seeking to act their way to remain unnoticed within the masses. His days werent anything special, day to day he was seeking an opportunity to move on when once it showed itself. The plan was now in action as he had seen a rather well mannered and ritch Quel'dorei passing trought Goldshire. Stayng in the tavern for one night before moving on the next day apparently some sort of business in Stormwind. Xu'l waited no more and followed the Quel'dorei into Stormwind, seeking to learn him trought subletly, not giving out mutch attention as he went to the Mage Quarters from time to time, Seeing the Mage whos name was Ethalen Thel'amath, a high elf from a noble bloodline, last of his bloodline due dramatic events which happened with their race in the past. Xu'l knew that he was the one he could easily take over due noone in his family remaining. He found that out by inspecting him over time, writing it into his small diary of some sort, looking at the pictures in his golden locket. Xu'l waited and learned more trought the distance, giving no attention unless nessecary.

One dreadful night, the Archmage had left out to Duskwood inorder to inspect its corruption and its lore, seeking to know the knowledge of which it had held the restless dead and the mysterious curse of the worgen. Xu'l knew that it was a dangerous place yet he also knew that the man had more power than an every day mage, indeed Ethalen Thel'amath was an Archmage who had been learning under the Kirin'Tor. Xu'l needed the knowledge he knew and needed the connections he had built over time so he followed the Archmage into the dark woods, acting as the guard he had offered his help to guide the way of the wise mage. The mage himself was of course thankful and did not deny after Xu'l had given the mage lies about his family being killed and his seek for vengance. As they arrived to the woods, Xu'l no longer needed his body, knowing he would have a new one he gave no mercy, revealing himself he stood before the Archmage. Sending waves of shadow and fel towards the Archmage, due the potential of Fel and the power of the Archmage, the Fel was hard to resist due its superiour power. The battle lasted long, the Arcmage was worn out and Xu'l was weakened due the long use of mana aswell. The battle raged on, the Archmage had reached to have the upper hand over the Demon as Xu'l was near witnessing once more his demise he did not accept death, he went into mindless rage using up last of his mana inorder to break the Archmage with his supremecy and hunger for the mortals destruction, he used up the last of his energy to see the Archmage fall on his knees, before he had tasted the sweet death Xu'l told him that death was too easy for him, he had painfuly extracted the soul from the body of the Archmage devouring it to regain his energy before turning into its spiritual essence and possessed the fallen Archmage now acting as Ethalen Thel'amath he seeks to bring end to the Alliance and cause the war between them and the Horde spread wider, causing hate and havok trought subletly and slow corruption. He will do everything and use everyone inorder to bring Azeroth to its destruction.

I agree to the Terms of Service

I agree to use the race in a resoponsible and valid way, I will not godmode / metagame or powergame. I will play the race as it should be and will try my best not to make any flaws. I however request that he person who do provoke Xu'l the Sunfall to know the power and lore of the Nathrezim so they would be aware of their rank and power.

Knowledge of Race:

Race of Nathrezim also known as Dreadlords are a manipulative, corrupting sadistic race, with malicious schemes and plans to lay agony and destruction over the world of the living, originaly the race that corrupted the the great bronze titan Saregras, twisted his mind and changed reason to madness, they who were the personal agents to Kil'jaeden and corrupted more than one nation to one another. They take the form of another inorder to corrupt those they wish, act as one of them while slowly poisoning a certain or more individuals mind. They are cunning and intelligent, their physical strenght aint as great as their magical, they do not use weapons, only their claws and legs, the mass of their body and certain laws of physics such as gravity inorder to overcome their enemy in close quarters combat. ( There can be exeptions of course ) From range they unleash their deadliest spells to their enemy inorder to overcome, they enjoy leading rather than being in the battle themselves, they sit behind the wall of their corrupted or willingly joined soldiers and escape when the enemy pushes too far. The Nathrezim may be killed but their spirit might remain, and reform the physical appearance over time. Most known dreadlords would be Varimathras and Mal'Ganis, Balnazzar and more who played a certain role in the Lore of Warcraft universe.
What is known is that the Nathrezim are able to speak any language, they can apparently understand any tongue psychically and communicate with anyone who has a language.

Spoiler:

Why?

Well I have RP'd a Nathrezim for a while now, back in the past, had good, boring and bad times trought ICly. I feel as If I have the nessecary experience needed to RP this char. Smile Sorry for Typos etc.

- Peace

Last edited by Prototype on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Prototype
Prototype

Back to top Go down

Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ] Empty Re: Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ]

Post  Shadowseal Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 am

You, never had this character on Lost Legends... Moved to the right category.
Shadowseal
Shadowseal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ] Empty Re: Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ]

Post  Prototype Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 am

Shadowseal wrote:You, never had this character on Lost Legends... Moved to the right category.

Q.Q I saw you and Lilli posting there, so I tought I'd be a " Cool Cat " and post my own there.. you know.. to be all famous and shit.. now Its back here!! *Grabs a shotgun and aims it towards his face*

Actually I am thankful =3 Thankyou! <-- See? Im thankful ^.- Incase you didnt see it...
Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ] 81456

Ehm.. anyways.. Thanks Smile
Prototype
Prototype

Back to top Go down

Post  lillihugz Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:13 am

This is a great application the history is pretty much flawless apart from a few spelling mistakes here and there in the app *Cough* Kil'Jaeden *Cough*
So I vouch =3
lillihugz
lillihugz

Back to top Go down

Post  Prototype Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:42 am

lillihugz wrote:This is a great application the history is pretty much flawless apart from a few spelling mistakes here and there in the app *Cough* Kil'Jaeden *Cough*
So I vouch =3

Amg o.O Kil'Jaeden of course.. how did I manage to spell that wrong?! =_=
Prototype
Prototype

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:44 am

I have given reason for this vouch time and time again. Proto is just a keen, mean, application machine. VOUCH!
Silver
Silver
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowseal Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:15 am

As much as I do not like, Nathrezim's... This application is good written and I cannot find any flaws but that might be because I'm tired but... Do not abuse him, as I say to all those who apply for Hard Class.

Anyways, Vouch.
Shadowseal
Shadowseal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T3chpriest Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:54 am

1st. I hate Naths
2nd. Bloody good app
3rd. Vouch.
4th. I'm watching this.
T3chpriest
T3chpriest

Back to top Go down

Post  Prototype Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:21 am

T3chpriest wrote:1st. I hate Naths
2nd. Bloody good app
3rd. Vouch.
4th. I'm watching this.

Very Happy Hate Naths.. hmm, well thank you for the vouch then Very Happy
Prototype
Prototype

Back to top Go down

Post  E1Alpha Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Same statement as T3chpriest, so vouched.

One more staff or veteran vouch and you're good to go
E1Alpha
E1Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Prototype Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Thanks Alpha, thankful of the vouch. Smile
Prototype
Prototype

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowseal Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Hard: Requires one Admin vouch, An LM vouch and one more staff member vouch or one Admin Vouch. LM Vouch and four Veteran Vouches.

This application has been approved and moved.
Shadowseal
Shadowseal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down