Shadowseal - Roleplaying Community
Please, Log in to see the forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please, Log in to see the forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Master Assassin Silver.
William. Yeah. That's right. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:52 pm by Miraz

» Aliaa Mourneshadow- Succubus, Queen of Suffering.
William. Yeah. That's right. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:33 pm by E1Alpha

» Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim
William. Yeah. That's right. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:40 pm by Shadowseal

» Azrel Darkwinter - Lich
William. Yeah. That's right. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:57 pm by E1Alpha

» Illidari Battle Mage-Tristanna Fadewing
William. Yeah. That's right. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:11 am by T3chpriest

» William. Yeah. That's right.
William. Yeah. That's right. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 pm by Shadowseal

» Xylethias " Ghost " Duskblade
William. Yeah. That's right. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:22 pm by Prototype

» Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ]
William. Yeah. That's right. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 pm by Shadowseal

» Master Smith
William. Yeah. That's right. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:15 am by ssaris

Staff List

Administrator

Shadowseal

Loremaster

E1Alpha

T3chpriest

Event Moderator

E1Alpha

ssaris

Game Master

Lillihugz

William. Yeah. That's right.

5 posters

Go down

William. Yeah. That's right. Empty William. Yeah. That's right.

Post  T3chpriest Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Name: William

Class: Warlock/Necromancer Alchemist

Race: Scourge

Height: 7ft

Weight: Varies

Appearance: William’s appearance is hidden by his clothing but if ever seen you would see that he has no hair anywhere on his body, many scars all over his body and his eyes a dull white. He has no facial expressions present ever. This is all covered up by his armour.

Personality: A crazy little Forsaken. Jumpy, Insane, Cruel and a Genius all would describe him well, A smartass to other people most of the time. And at other times totally cruel. He usually takes a liking to other undead and alchemists and also Death Knights. He absolutely despises the living and usually kills them on sight unless occupied by something or ordered to be peaceful. He often dreams of making the perfect bio-weapons and aspires to create it. His goals are hidden from those other than him.

History:
Birth:

He was born to a seemingly normal family. A dreadful life learning to farm and live on in the family name. Every now and then he saw a cat with ever changing coloured fur that seemed to stalk him even to this day. His father was a violent man always beating his mother and him, raping his mother almost daily which probably eventually got to Williams head and sparked his insanity.

Growth:

As he grew with this horrific family he started to defy his father. His father was trying to get him to carry on the family farm. But William was always reluctant to help. Always preferring to walk around and look at various things Insects, Animals, Plants than to watch his mother get beaten and raped every day. Eventually his experiments went dark, he starting dissecting animals until his father caught him. In his growing insanity with images of rape and beatings fresh in his mind he killed his father and experimented on his body William had been pushed so far to the point he even made his mother suffered the same fate she was cut up and her flesh tested on. After which he let the farm rot away and die. Using it as a testing field for his insane experiments. He was undisturbed for a while but this changed when a young Male walked into the farm. William found himself liking the troubled Man that was there and slipped a blade into the Male’s arm. The blade had a liquid draped over it that William had made over the years. He discarded the mixture afterwards thinking the mixture didn't work. The Man left him but found himself with all of Williams’s memories and continued to gain them. The mixture had combined the two minds but William had no idea it had happened. That Man’s name was Mortaril. William soon learnt that the Scourge had surfaced a few days after that and waited for his death patiently.

Death:

The Scourge had stormed through Tirisfal and eventually got to his farm which was very much dead by then. Killing and Slaughtering all in their path. William had suffered death by plague only to be reborn as a mindless drone of the scourge... It was a curious sensation to not feel anything but to live, to not touch but to have fingers, to not have to breathe and still live, the dark will of the Lich King had brought him back into a horrid image of his former self. He was forced to kill hundreds and the worst part was Williams’s trapped soul enjoyed it. His mind had been twisted and warped in insanity, a condition he had from birth he was very much insane. He loved pain and causing it, He also enjoyed experimenting and learning new things about the human anatomy as he tore countless humans to bits.

Undeath:

With the Forsaken splitting off from the Scourge William too had felt the Lich Kings hold over him slip away. This of course, William didn't like but had to continue so William followed the Apothecary Society learning more and more about alchemy and science. He would find himself spending months reading countless amounts of books isolating himself from the rest of the world. Learning to become a Warlock and an Alchemist was taking its toll on him and he found himself unsocial. A long time had passed and he had learnt much by the time the Lich King died. He had unlocked his mind. He left Undercity and searched for a reason for it all. After all this time he had experimented and learnt so much he had no reason for it. He found a reason when he was asked to make a plague for a cult he planned it out then and there when he made the first strains of this new plague. His plan was hidden he wouldn't reveal his true plan to anyone. In the weeks of research and testing in that unsuitable lab he was given. He had created the new plague capable of spreading far more faster than any previous plagues and much more deadly was made. The first stage of his plan is set once set in motion his plan will come to fruition.

The Plague strain marked 'V':

Williams plague was a modified strain of the Scourges latest plague. He had made 6 strains. I, II, III, IV, V, VI, V being the most effective. Although almost instantly detectable it was fast. Once into the body it would aim to wipe out any type of immune system once completed the disease would aim to strip the body of its strength. This would leave the person with an incredible headache, feelings of vertigo, ever increasing fever, and most often the skin would rot in areas and give it a wet, green texture. Thus making it easily detectable. These symptoms would continue to grow until the individual depending on state of health, immune system and many other factors that might contribute to slowing the disease the most often factor being the individual trying to get a priest and/or paladin to help cure them. This in most cases only slows the plague extremely dramatically.

The Virus Bomb strains:

William in the massive boredom of the island he was stuck on developed a bio-weapon meant to be able to rot away skin, flesh, and bone in a short amount of time. The Virus Bomb reaction is created by mixing two deadly viruses that cause each other to expand dramatically until lit on fire which would make the two ignite almost instantly in intense heat. A Virus Bomb attack is separated into three stages The Launch, The Rotting, The Firestorm. The Virus Bomb I is contained by a hand-held spherical ball that has two chambers each containing one of the two viruses used, this would then be launched or cracked at an area causing the two to escape and mix into each other and making them expand. When the virus contacts flesh it basically acts like microscopic locusts that feast on life and leave rotted flesh behind this would eat a fully grown man in just over 10 minutes. The Firestorm would need a spark or open flame anything that could light the gas/virus on fire and ignite the gas cloud burning out in a few seconds but leaving scorched horror behind. This could be countered by having a flame ready at all times to light the gas before it spreads too far or by encasing the skin in airtight armour.

Blade of Unending Whispers:

A most peculiar blade in the fact that it harvests the souls of its victims. William forged the blade himself not long before his death. It was a rough but sharp and strong blade, capable of making surgical style cuts with ease making it easy for him to carry out his experiments. When he fought in the Scourge army he held the blade and it slowly changed as he placed different types of poisons and killed various people in certain ways it soon became a darker blade. Something had changed about Williams’s blade. When he was set free from the Lich Kings control he changed it further. Its colour was now a dark black and it had many different spikes and other protruding objects that made it more painful for those who would get stabbed by it. He continued to imbue it further and further with various poisons and toxins and as he continued his experiments it not only began to seep with dark power but it soon became a source of power other than his already learnt warlock abilities. It turned out that every life it had taken it consumed its soul and it held the souls last living words within the blade. Screams and whispers soon came from the blade as William tested on more and more people. Killing and cutting people up added more to it. His abilities due to the blade has boosted his power immensely. The power of his position began to flow into him. His source of power was his blade. The power of Necromancy and Warlockry flowed in his fingers.

A Typical Day

It had been too long since William had tasted flesh. His Blade whispered to him and he whispered back. Telling eachother jokes and laughing. A year since his fall. A year of waiting and wanting to return to the thrill. Screams of the dead no longer sounded. A world of security and prosperity thrived. William was revolted and disgusted.

He walked through the Plaguelands. These thoughts rushing and twirling through his head like a cyclone on a calm day. He caught a glimpse of something in the corner of his eye. But as soon as he had given a thought to it, it was gone almost like something spitting in and out of existance, Once the realisation of something there happened it was gone. He turned to the side looking around almost laughing to himself as a Ghoul came up behind him drooling to serve his master. The item returned, the Ghoul jumping at it and claiming it. William grabbed the stone. Spherical in shape and the power within it seething from it. It bore a strance rune marking one William wasn't familiar with "Must be some ancient power stone" It's true form slowly forming. William watched as the corruptive essense of it became visible. William smiled "Intere-"

A large crack could be heard. Crushing of bones and flesh. The ghoul had been crushed and a large beast stood before William. "Poor Rottie" A dry tear fell from his eye to the ground and roughly thirty more Ghouls approached from the surrounding area and swarmed the beast. The Guardian crushed all of the Ghouls with ease and wacked William against a dead tree. William laughed maniacally as he pulled a small branch out of his stomach. He was then bombarded by attacks from the Guardian both magic and physical. William laughed and shot a bolt of twisted shadow energy at the Beasts head. It had done little but piss it off. William found himself a few metres in the air and moving fast. He'd been hit again.. Hard. He smacked against the ground with a thud. His leg was out of place, his knee was poking outwards. William smacked his knee with his hand and it cracked back into place. Flesh dropping to the floor. He looked up at the beast which was running at him. A purple beam flashed from William and connected with the Guardian. Its very essence being sucked from him and given to William. At least until William was shot in the face with a dark spell, the corruptive properties of the spell didn't do much to William.

He turned to the Guardian dark energy forming in his hand and moving up his arm. "That wasn't nice, you killed my child, now it's your turn" Dark energy had swarmed around his whole arm by now which was raised and aimed at the beasts head. The Energy swirled around his arm rapidly it swirled like wind and water in a storm. A beam shot from Williams hand at the beast. Almost obliterating it in a single shot. The Beast burned and rotted away buckling under Williams power. Williams blade screamed out for reprieve from its energy being used to such an amount. Suddenly it was silent. William was walking away with the Corruption runestone and its guardian lieing in pieces along the ground rotting away. Williams blade went silent. It needed rest.

I agree to the Terms of Service
I agree.
T3chpriest
T3chpriest

Back to top Go down

William. Yeah. That's right. Empty Re: William. Yeah. That's right.

Post  Prototype Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Truly a good thrilling story that made me want to read more and more Very Happy Very nice job. I will vouch for this application, the history was detailed and nicely written, didn't leave me bored at all.. I found only one typo xD and that doesn't matter.. now I hope we can RP together for you my friend are an epic undead!
Prototype
Prototype

Back to top Go down

Post  T3chpriest Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Thank you for the compliment. Makes me feel like an accomplished writer. Thank youuu Smile
T3chpriest
T3chpriest

Back to top Go down

Post  lillihugz Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:58 pm

Wasn't this on Lost Legends?
Anyway its a great app history is very good and very long and the rest is very detailed I like how you've described how his plagues work and I really wouldn't like to be around him for long. You has my Vouch =3
lillihugz
lillihugz

Back to top Go down

Post  Prototype Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:59 pm

lillihugz wrote:Wasn't this on Lost Legends?
Anyway its a great app history is very good and very long and the rest is very detailed I like how you've described how his plagues work and I really wouldn't like to be around him for long. You has my Vouch =3

Hah.. your loss.. *cackle cackle* Tell me.. William boy, how would you like to work with the big dogs? ;D
Prototype
Prototype

Back to top Go down

Post  T3chpriest Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Oh believe me. I already am working with the Big dogs.

And also if you missed it Lilli. All apps have to be re-applied. Staff apps to.
T3chpriest
T3chpriest

Back to top Go down

Post  E1Alpha Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:18 pm

loved every inch of this app

seems correct to me lorewise

but you know the consequences for the last part, T3chy ;P

anyways, alpha vouch here
E1Alpha
E1Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowseal Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 pm

All restricted applications tech, The staff applications haven't even opened yet and she keeps her spot.

Looks good thus' far and I can't wait to see more of your Undead, You have my vouch and is now Approved, This application has been moved.
Shadowseal
Shadowseal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum