Shadowseal - Roleplaying Community
Please, Log in to see the forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please, Log in to see the forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Master Assassin Silver.
Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:52 pm by Miraz

» Aliaa Mourneshadow- Succubus, Queen of Suffering.
Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:33 pm by E1Alpha

» Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim
Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:40 pm by Shadowseal

» Azrel Darkwinter - Lich
Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:57 pm by E1Alpha

» Illidari Battle Mage-Tristanna Fadewing
Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:11 am by T3chpriest

» William. Yeah. That's right.
Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 pm by Shadowseal

» Xylethias " Ghost " Duskblade
Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:22 pm by Prototype

» Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ]
Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 pm by Shadowseal

» Master Smith
Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:15 am by ssaris

Staff List

Administrator

Shadowseal

Loremaster

E1Alpha

T3chpriest

Event Moderator

E1Alpha

ssaris

Game Master

Lillihugz

Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim

+2
E1Alpha
Miraz
6 posters

Go down

Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim Empty Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim

Post  Miraz Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Yes, I have this guy on Imperium Smile
There is way more history for this guy, but I assume that this is good for now.

Name: (Name of Character.)

Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer.

Class:

Warlock, necromancer, warrior, rogue.

Race:

Nathrezim a.k.a. Dreadlord.

Height:

9 feet.

Weight:

600 kilo

Appearance: (How do you look like?)

Hebronym’s attire exists out of most likely purple armor, it is mail or plate that is providing his body with protection against melee-weapons, though some kinds of magic wouldn't hurt him either, the lesser ones of course.
His wings that would allow him to fly up in the sky, are felgreen, the outside part of the wings are slightly broken because of the fights he experienced.

On his wristguards there are jade/emerald-colored crystals that enlighten up as the Nathrezim would be in an angry state, it would probably, the aura of fel energies could be felt when other creatures would stand nearby the Dreadlord.
Also his eyes are felgreen and could be named 'the eyes of Death', like Arthas as the Lich King, Xinu's eyes also appear to be living flames, though in felflames instead of real fireflames.

Furthermore the attire of the Dreadlord isn't fully purple, at some parts the purple seem to merge with golden armor that would fit perfectly with the purple of him. Also runes appear to be inscribed upon the armor of the Dreadlord, in black runes to be exact.

Personality: (At least one good paragraph.)

Hebro’s personality may be sweet, though it depends on the person he is possessing, or the things he wishes to achieve, such as information and so on. He most likely uses a sweet and charming personality with his possessed bodies, though when it is needed, he will be able to bring his demonic voice that will echo through the room, his voice creepy and dark, terrifying actually.

His true form, a Nathrezim, would allow him to be more terrifying with his voice, appearance and such. His personality as the Nathrezim is full of anger, most likely actually, since he only appears as a Nathrezim when his anger take over his mind. Also his powerhungry would have a high chance for him to turn into the Dreadlord.

He now possesses a Blood Elf, his voice is charming and sweet, relaxing and calm, most people would feel comfortable around him, or Hebronym would comfort them in his presence. His current job is to set up people against eachother, his way to do that is to charm most likely women, though he uses his angry voice to order the males around.

History: (Here's where you write your background More then three Paragraphs please.)

Hebronym was born on a place that is unknown for now, where he had one other Nathrezim as companion, his name was Dirion'Tirzan.. Together they arrived at Azeroth to bring destruction, fear and death to the creatures that were inhabiting the world of Azeroth.
They together made up a plan: Possess creatures and set them up against eachother..
They splitted up, Hebronym went to Goldshire as Dirion went to Stormwind City.

Hebronym secretly waited in the shadows for a human who would travel to Lakeshire.. He waited for hours as finally two men appeared to be leaving the town. Hebronym followed the two, after Goldshire dissapeared out of sight, Hebronym took his chance and slaughtered the two humans, he burned one of the corpses as he possessed the other one afterwards. He went back to Goldshire, the human which he possessed was quite known in Goldshire. A lot of friends, that is what the Nathrezim had discovered.
One of his friends was his brother, a high officer of Goldshire and Hebronym manipulated him to provoke people into madness. He set them up by giving fake things, about demon attacks near Goldshire, Forsaken armies gathering around Elwynn Forest and so on. The arguments already started after a few days, people began to remake the stories into more fascinating tales.

The 10 demons suddenly changed into 1000 demons, you know the thing.. People increase the details of the story.
The people began arguïng with eachother, fights were created in the town of Goldshire. Some hired criminals to slaughter eachother, some hired criminals to defend themselves. A huge fight was created by one single person, by one Nathrezim, a master of deceiving.
Through the years that the two Nathrezims were spreading fairytales around the cities, they always kept contact during the nights. Though at once.. Hebronym’s best friend stopped showing up, he dissapeared from the planet, no trail was left behind for Hebronym to find out what happened.

Later through the years, Hebro found out that there was a great amount of mages around Goldshire, and turned them to the other side. He left his other body, the known man was now known as a dead man, he also made the man dissappear from the world like Hebronym's best friend. He took the form of another Human, the human was a warlock, during the months, he visitted the local mages that were inhabiting Goldshire and other places in Elwynn Forest, farms, houses etc.
He also manipulated -them-, so they would become stronger, warlocks, necromancers and all these things.
He most likely manipulated the high elves that were inhabiting Elwynn Forest, he turned them into Necromancers and such, he brought them to Outland where he putted them in machines that would infuse demon blood in their bodies, they slowly all transformed into Fel Elves as they would drink demons blood and drain the energy of Terrorguards who were also nearby the machines who would infuse demon blood.

Though his cover was blown, a quite powerful paladin found out that certain elves dissappeared out of the area of Elwynn Forest. He began to investigate the things, he knew that most likely only elves were dissappearing from Elwynn Forest, he visitted a family of elves and resided there for a while, hoping that he would find out what happened to the other elves.
Hebronym appeared at that family where the Paladin was residing at, soon the paladin found out what the Dreadlord in the human-guise wanted to do, turn them into necromancers or elves, he listened to their conversation with provided him with the information he needed for his investigation. He found out that Hebron tried to provoke them to turn into things that were more mighty than they already were.
As the Dreadlord paid a last visit to the family of elves, the Paladin showed up and taunted the human in disguise.
"I know what you are trying to do here, you mongrel!" The Paladin charged with his light-infused blade that was shining brightly in the sunlight.
The Dreadlord stayed in the shadows, his fear rose since he never fought before in a guise. He didn't know what to do, his remaining option was to turn into his real form, and so he did.

He was already slashed by the Light-infused blade, his anger was growing as he enraged in his pain, his hands were glowing brightly in fel energy as he would send a bolt of fel magic towards the mighty paladin. The paladin quickly defended himself by creating a holy shield all around his body, providing him with a strong barrier of holy magic.
As soon as the Nathrezim saw that the bolt didn't do anything, he enraged even more, his hands were lightening up even more as he would send a gigantic wave of fel energy towards the paladin, the energies broke through the wall as it infected the Paladin with ease, Hebronym laughed in a way that only a maniac would do, the elves were smiling as the Paladin got defeated.
The Paladin's skin was turning into a plagued color, plague-green as it kept changing from a normal skin-color of a human, to plague-green.. He avengly died by coughing a great amount of blood, and by the hand of the fel energy.

Now he wanders around the world of Azeroth, looking for a group of necromancers, nathrezims or anything similar to join, also he still provides the inhabitants of Azeroth with death and fear...

I agree to the Terms of Service

Hell no, gtfo.
Yes.

Last edited by MiraZOka on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Miraz
Miraz

Back to top Go down

Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim Empty Re: Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim

Post  E1Alpha Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Please adjust this app to fit our template.
We don't wanna get in trouble with Imperium.
E1Alpha
E1Alpha

Back to top Go down

Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim Empty Re: Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim

Post  Miraz Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Done.
Miraz
Miraz

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:03 pm

/sigh, more nath's.
Silver
Silver
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  ssaris Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:10 pm

MiraZOka wrote:
Hebronym’s attire exists out of most likely purple armor, it is mail or plate that is providing his body with protection against melee-weapons,

I understand that it's up to you to decide what he looks like and wears, however, I don't understand why you are so indecisive with the armor choice. Mail or plate is what I'm talking about, if its that you don't know the difference between them, i could understand slightly, though it's pretty simple to understand how they're different unless you only know them from WoW which doesn't do much to show that mail is actually mail, and a lot of mail looks more plate-ish in game.

For the age, weight, and height, shouldn't you be able to have exact answers? The way I understand it, the application would be OOC, and could have info that the character doesn't know IC, so the answer "He didn't keep track" doesn't really fit for me.

I just woke up, so I have yet to read the whole story, but I'll get around to that part later on after I've had something to eat.
ssaris
ssaris

Back to top Go down

Post  T3chpriest Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:36 pm

I like the app. However there are aspects I'll need to check up on. I'll think about it and get back to this.
T3chpriest
T3chpriest

Back to top Go down

Post  Miraz Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:27 am

ssaris wrote:
MiraZOka wrote:
Hebronym’s attire exists out of most likely purple armor, it is mail or plate that is providing his body with protection against melee-weapons,

I understand that it's up to you to decide what he looks like and wears, however, I don't understand why you are so indecisive with the armor choice. Mail or plate is what I'm talking about, if its that you don't know the difference between them, i could understand slightly, though it's pretty simple to understand how they're different unless you only know them from WoW which doesn't do much to show that mail is actually mail, and a lot of mail looks more plate-ish in game.

For the age, weight, and height, shouldn't you be able to have exact answers? The way I understand it, the application would be OOC, and could have info that the character doesn't know IC, so the answer "He didn't keep track" doesn't really fit for me.

I just woke up, so I have yet to read the whole story, but I'll get around to that part later on after I've had something to eat.

Every nathrezim application almost has this answer.
I'm staying to it, for nathrezims are immortal and don't give a shit about their age.
As I said, approximately 65000.
Miraz
Miraz

Back to top Go down

Post  ssaris Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:43 am

I understand it doesn't change much even if you do give an exact answer, but as previously stated, the app is OOC, and shouldn't take into account what the character thinks when giving an answer to weight, height, and age... also, watch your language
ssaris
ssaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Miraz Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:44 am

/shrug Don't see why the weight matters.
Miraz
Miraz

Back to top Go down

Post  E1Alpha Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:37 pm

MiraZOka wrote:/shrug Don't see why the weight matters.
Booby traps for example. Yes, they exist in WoW too.
Stepping on a wrong stone with too much weight will give you some nice trouble Razz

Although Dreadlords can ofcourse simply fly over those booby traps, please fill this in aswell.

Only races that fly constantly and do not touch the ground (like ghosts or liches) can fill in unknown in their app.
E1Alpha
E1Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowseal Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:40 pm

As Ssaris said watch your language, and since the application is OOC information for the rest of us, Please put in the exact value of, Age, Weight and Height.
Shadowseal
Shadowseal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down