Shadowseal - Roleplaying Community
Please, Log in to see the forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please, Log in to see the forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Master Assassin Silver.
Infinite Offensive: Fall of Naxxramas EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:52 pm by Miraz

» Aliaa Mourneshadow- Succubus, Queen of Suffering.
Infinite Offensive: Fall of Naxxramas EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:33 pm by E1Alpha

» Lord Hebronym the Defiler, the Brother, the Deathbringer - Nathrezim
Infinite Offensive: Fall of Naxxramas EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:40 pm by Shadowseal

» Azrel Darkwinter - Lich
Infinite Offensive: Fall of Naxxramas EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:57 pm by E1Alpha

» Illidari Battle Mage-Tristanna Fadewing
Infinite Offensive: Fall of Naxxramas EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:11 am by T3chpriest

» William. Yeah. That's right.
Infinite Offensive: Fall of Naxxramas EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 pm by Shadowseal

» Xylethias " Ghost " Duskblade
Infinite Offensive: Fall of Naxxramas EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:22 pm by Prototype

» Xu'l the Sunfall - The Sky Shall Rain Blood [ Nathrezim ]
Infinite Offensive: Fall of Naxxramas EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 pm by Shadowseal

» Master Smith
Infinite Offensive: Fall of Naxxramas EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:15 am by ssaris

Staff List

Administrator

Shadowseal

Loremaster

E1Alpha

T3chpriest

Event Moderator

E1Alpha

ssaris

Game Master

Lillihugz

Infinite Offensive: Fall of Naxxramas

+4
Sixty6ix
Miraz
ssaris
E1Alpha
8 posters

Go down

Infinite Offensive: Fall of Naxxramas Empty Infinite Offensive: Fall of Naxxramas

Post  E1Alpha Tue May 04, 2010 3:42 pm

I might be Event Master, but I will ALWAYS post my events here before starting to work on them to hear and see your opinions.
This event is one I have been working on for a few weeks, about a month ago. But I'm still very glad to do this, so... Here goes:

The Infinite Dragonflight seemed to have ceased their attacks as the Bronze Dragonflight couldn't detect their meddling in the timeline anymore. But that was all but true. The Infinite Dragonflight has gone 50 years back in time, to the moment where the 7th Legion assaulted Naxxramas. The attack force that was meant to destroy the necropolis has disappeared, nowhere to be found, neither dead nor alive. Because of this, the very timeline of Azeroth is in danger once again. For if Naxxramas's destruction would be undone, then the Lich King's death would be aswell.
The Keepers of Time are now desperately trying to stop the Infinite Dragonflight, but they cannot do this by themselves. They call upon the aid of the mortals once again. A portal to Naxxramas 50 years ago will be opened soon for heroes of both the Horde and the Alliance, and the Fall of Naxxramas, will then be in their hands.

The goal of this event is to destroy Naxxramas and the Infinite Dragonflight there.
The event will consist out of seven parts:

- The Plague Quarter
- The Arachnid Quarter
- The Construct Quarter
- The Military Quarter
- The Infinite Offensive
- Sapphiron's Lair
- The Infinite Stand
- Kel'Thuzad's Chamber

Weapons and armor that drop in Naxx on retail will be obtainable here too as legendary weapons. You will also gain a title and an achievement after slaying Kel'Thuzad. (If you can reach him)

More info will follow as plans progress...
E1Alpha
E1Alpha

Back to top Go down

Infinite Offensive: Fall of Naxxramas Empty Re: Infinite Offensive: Fall of Naxxramas

Post  ssaris Tue May 04, 2010 3:45 pm

This sounds pretty fun... Can't wait to see more, or see it in game Razz
ssaris
ssaris

Back to top Go down

Infinite Offensive: Fall of Naxxramas Empty Re: Infinite Offensive: Fall of Naxxramas

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Sounds interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post  E1Alpha Tue May 04, 2010 3:51 pm

I'm already gonna start working on Naxx IG, so I can show the admins and see if it's good for them. But I'm not very worried about that.
E1Alpha
E1Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Miraz Tue May 04, 2010 4:02 pm

Great idea, I will of course, be helping you.. like always Very Happy
Miraz
Miraz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sixty6ix Tue May 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Thought PvE content caused Severe lag

Sixty6ix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 6:33 pm

When the server comes out of beta stage we'll be able to support something like this. There probably will be bad lag on the beta server though. So for the moment try not to go overkill, because it may all end up getting deleted if the beta server can't hold it.

Back to top Go down

Post  E1Alpha Tue May 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Uhm... You do realise this will be an RP event where all attacks will have to be emoted, right?
E1Alpha
E1Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowseal Tue May 04, 2010 11:20 pm

As I said on another post, I suggest this event to be RPPVE, trust me it will not lag, I will try myself to close most of background programs to make this event able to run.

I will suggest most of Events which I see of fit to be RPPVE since that's basically an easy way + Enjoying. But let us see what happens. This event has been approved.

I would like to see a date where this event will take actions. Also what time in GMT + 2 it'll take place, Thank you.
Shadowseal
Shadowseal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  T3chpriest Tue May 04, 2010 11:40 pm

I suppose i could get Mortaril in this since i havn't written up a bio for him i dunno if i want him evil like William or not.
T3chpriest
T3chpriest

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 05, 2010 6:33 pm

I reckon this should be done with rolls instead of PVE. Mainly because we'd technically just be making an instance then or running a raid. With rolls the DM can run the storyline and advance it allowing other players to also gain recognition in RP. Finishing moves, etc. Instead of just throwing some mobs in front of everyone and letting them go nuts. Roll RP isn't boring, it's used to further a storyline and separates it from making an interesting storyline just a spell spamming raid. Also it can be done fast if the person knows how to do it right.

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowseal Wed May 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Well, Not everyone knows how to /roll correctly, and.. If this is going to turn out to become a Roll, sorry then I won't be able to participate, I might look how it goes but not participate.
Shadowseal
Shadowseal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Miraz Thu May 06, 2010 12:01 am

If we're going to take it to PvE we should do it like (censored), not to be exactly like them but give the players stats before the event.
Miraz
Miraz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 06, 2010 3:12 am

Rolling is the best way to do it, it makes an actual storyline and explains what happens. And it's simple. The DM or person controlling the story spawns the enemys and says what they do and how high the players need to roll to hit or defend. Simple.

Back to top Go down

Post  Prototype Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:26 am

Indeed and prestiege classes / races should have some + 10 rolls or something ( Depending on the class / race ) , so it would be balanced. But I would gladly make myself some kind of a paladin / mage or a priest for that event Smile And then I would have a nice backdrop for furder RP and development. So I approve!! ^^
Prototype
Prototype

Back to top Go down

Post  Silver Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:01 am

I disapprove of the /roll. Because then the emotes don't need to be creative. Same effect. I'd rather do trust tbh. Roleplay and creativity goes hand in hand. Especially in combat, as an unexpected manuver is hard to counter. Simply because rolls just means it's all dependent on luck. ...or if you are good with a stopwatch. ((Yes the roll system can be cheated.)) So if it turns out to be a /roll event i belive i will not participate, simply because it is boring and eventually my emotes would be "<Walks up and stabs.>" Or something boring like that.
Silver
Silver
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  T3chpriest Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:17 am

^
T3chpriest
T3chpriest

Back to top Go down

Post  E1Alpha Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:54 am

This event will be done differently to fit lore, but it will be trust rp. I am not a fan of rolling myself.
E1Alpha
E1Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  T3chpriest Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:55 am

^
T3chpriest
T3chpriest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum